July 22, 2008
Express Rip is a free program for Windows that lets you extract digital audio tracks directly from audio CDs to wav and mp3 audio files on your hard drive. By using direct digital extraction, pure audio quality is maintained and the process is very fast.
* Perfect quality CD digital audio extraction (ripping).
* Extract audio from CDs to .wav or .mp3.
* Save track information or ‘tags’ (including title, artist, album and more) to mp3 files.
* Also save tags to wave files using the CART and BWF methods.
* Automatically updates the displayed track-list when a CD is ejected or inserted.
* Have complete control over mp3 encoding, including constant and variable modes at selectable bitrates.
June 10, 2007
Free Ripper with CDDB access (CD data base). The Free Ripper reads audio CD’s in and gets the titles -, album -, category -, year -, and artist data thru the Internet data base CDDB. The information is written while ripping into the MP3-Files. The Ripper additionally contains functions like MP3toWAV and WAVtoMP3, that means convert from MP3’s to WAV files or WAV to MP3 files.
May 14, 2007
Audiograbber is a beautiful piece of software that grabs digital audio from cd’s. It copies the audio digitally-not through the soundcard-which enables you to make perfect copies of the originals. It can even perform a test to see that the copies really are perfect. Audiograbber can also automatically normalize the music, delete silence from the start and/or end of tracks, and send them to a variety or external MP3 encoders, such as Fraunhofers L3enc, or even use some MP3/WMA encoders internally for automatic creation of MP3’s. Audiograbber can download and upload disc info from freedb, an Internet compact disc database. You can even record your vinyl LP’s or cassette tapes with Audiograbber and make wav’s or MP3’s of them. There are a lot more functions in Audiograbber, but to put it simply: Audiograbber has the most features one can wish from such a program!
Download Page :